The Evolution Of Podiatry w/ Dr. Ray McClanahan

Season #3

This week I speak with Dr. Ray McClanahan. Ray is an awesome human, a personal friend and I consider him to be one of the few OG’s that have been spreading the truth about foot health for over 2 decades.

Ray is a practicing doctor of podiatric medicine and also the inventor of Correct Toes. We begin with Ray sharing the story of how he came to do the work he does today.

Rays journey of transformation from treating symptoms to empowering patients with education is really inspiring and Ray tells the story really well.

We talk about an article he’s super intrigued by that sheds new light on the relationship between footwear shape, blood flow and plantar fasciosis which you can check out here.

We discuss his upcoming invitation to be a keynote speaker at the podiatric medicine annual conference, the seeming readiness of his profession to evolve how they treat, the books he’s writing and the idea of an annual foot summit that unites team foot health from around the world in person to share ideas and collaborate on education content to spread truth.

Ray drops some really powerful truth bombs in our conversation and I’m stoked to listen to it again and take notes when this episode releases.

I really enjoyed speaking with Ray and hope you enjoy listening to the conversation.

TFC Helpful Links:

Free Training

Explorer Membership

Free Ebook (The Guide To Foot Freedom)

Shop TFC tools and training (Use the code R2E10 to save 10%)

Become A TFC Athlete

TFC Pro Directory

Natural Footwear Finder 

Fountain - Earn money while you listen to our podcast

Follow us:

Music:

Dream Chaser - Lunareh

Written By - Wiriyapa Chansuwong

Performed & Produced By - Lunareh